So.... deep breath .... I think I'm okay with the ending, but a little sad.
I thought there would be more of a cliffie, maybe something more dramatic right before the screen went black.
To skip right to the end, because that's what we're all going to remember ...
- SidePart!Booth takes my breath away. Just when I think I'm immune to DB's hotness, he puts on desert fatigues and boots and rocks the side part and I'm a quivering mass of jello again.
- Cam's "Oh My God" made me lol, because I said the same thing just then.
- Of course I wanted them to kiss. And for a second I thought it was going to happen. But then I remembered what happened the last time Booth gambled with his heart and realized he wouldn't do it a second time.
- Her plea for him not to be a hero actually made me tear up.
- And the hand holding? As much as my shipper heart wanted a kiss, the hand holding and plan to meet a year later was perfect. That's where they are - that's what their relationship is - and it felt true to them, as much as I wanted to see more.